Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aloha!

So this is like my nth attempt at blogging, and will probably be my last (yeah, right!).

My birthday just ended, I would like to thank everyone who greeted me! Thanks you guys ;)

And what will this site be about? It'll probably be my views on different things, like movies, music, TV shows, both foreign and local. I'll try to be objective about them, and I'm saying now that it's gonna be hard. lol

A few things about my life will be popping out once in a while, like those pesky ads in websites.

I'll try to post everyday too, and sometimes probably more than once a day.

For today's post, well, this is it. Haha. Just an introduction. Look out for tomorrow's post!

Albert, now!

3 comments:

forg/jecoup said...

nice blog name
;D

Anonymous said...

GAH! Hindi k nagsasalita :)) anyway

HABERTDAY bert :-* welabyu

Albert, Now! said...

@fearbear Oo pumupunta ako sa site mo hehehe

@forg Thanks!

@Anonymous Sino ka? Hahaha